The www.pruimboominstitute.com of cookies. A cookie is a simple small file that is sent with pages of this website and/or Flash applications and stored by your browser on the hard drive of your computer, mobile phone, smartwatch or tablet. The information stored therein can be sent back to our servers on your next visit.
Your consent is required for the use of certain cookies. We do this by means of a so-called cookie statement at the bottom of the website.
3. The types of cookies used and their purposes
We use the following types of cookies:
– Functional cookies: these allow the website to function better and are more user-friendly for the visitor. For example: we save your login details or what you put in your shopping basket.
– Anonymised analytical cookies: these ensure that every time you visit a website an anonymous cookie is generated. These cookies know whether you have visited the site before or not. Only on the first visit, a cookie is generated, on subsequent visits, the already existing cookie is used. This cookie is used only for statistical purposes. The following data can be collected with it:
- the number of unique visitors
- how often users visit the site
- Which pages users view
- How long users view a particular page
– At which page visitors leave the site – Analytical cookies: these ensure that every time you visit a website a cookie is generated. These cookies know whether you have visited the site before or not. Only on the first visit a cookie is generated, on subsequent visits the existing cookie is used. This cookie is used only for statistical purposes. The following data can be collected with it, such as:
- Which pages you have viewed
- How long you stayed on a particular page
- Which page you left the site at
– Own Tracking cookies: These allow us to know that, in addition to our website, you have visited the relevant other website(s) from our network. The profile built up in this way is not linked to your name, address, email address and so on, but is only used to tailor advertisements to your profile so that they are as relevant to you as possible. We ask your permission for these cookies. Without your permission, these cookies will not be placed.
– Third-party tracking cookies: these track which pages you visit on the internet in order to build your personal profile. This profile is not linked to your name, address, e-mail address and such like known to us, but is only used to tailor advertisements to your profile so that they are as relevant as possible to you. We ask your permission for these cookies. Without your permission, these cookies will not be placed.
– Site improvement cookies: these allow us to test different versions of a webpage to see which one is visited best.
4. Your rights in relation to your data
You have the right to access, correct, limit and delete personal data. In addition, you have the right to object to the processing of personal data and the right to data portability. You can exercise these rights by sending us an e-mail via firstname.lastname@example.org. To prevent misuse, we may ask you to identify yourself adequately. When it comes to access to personal data linked to a cookie, we ask you to send a copy of the cookie in question. You can find this in the settings of your browser..
5. Blocking and deleting cookies
You can easily block and delete cookies yourself at any time using your internet browser. You can also set your internet browser in such a way that you receive a message when a cookie is placed. You can also indicate that certain cookies should not be placed. For this option, please consult the help function of your browser. Deleting cookies in your browser can have consequences for the pleasant use of this website. Some tracking cookies are placed by third parties who show you advertisements via our website, among other things. You can delete these cookies centrally at www.youronlinechoices.eu. Please be aware that if you do not want cookies, we can no longer guarantee that our Website will work properly. It may be that some functions of the site are lost or even that you can no longer visit the website. In addition, refusing cookies does not mean that you will not see any advertisements. It’s just that the advertisements will no longer be tailored to your interests and may therefore be repeated more often.
How you can adjust your settings varies from one browser to another. If necessary, consult the help function of your browser, or click on one of the icons below to go directly to the manual of your browser.
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/nl/kb/cookies-verwijderen-gegevens-wissen-websites- opgeslagen
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647? co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop&hl=nl
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/nl-nl/kb/278835
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/ph21411?locale=nl_NL
6. New developments and unforeseen cookies
7. Concluding remarks
We will have to amend these statements from time to time, for example when we update our website or change the rules on cookies. You can consult this webpage for the latest version.
If you have any questions and/or remarks, please contact email@example.com